Hosting a party for New Year's Eve can be lots of fun, and it's easy to include your children. Here are some fun party ideas that your whole family will enjoy (and that your children can help with!) -
- Make Accordion Circle Clocks.
- These New Year's Eve Poppers will be a hit with your children and guests.
- Let your kids collect all the clocks from around your house. Group them on your mantle or on a shelf.
- Make Party Favors for your guests.
- Buy glow sticks for the children (and adults!) to wear. Your guests will have fun creating their own glowing jewelry from them.
- Make Personalized Cups for all your guests.
- These Edible Party Horns are tasty and festive.
- Make fun Party Hats for everyone to wear.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique