Gardening is a great family activity for the summer. Not only does it get you outside in the fresh air, but it can also save you money and encourage your family to eat healthier foods. Plus, gardening gives you the opportunity to teach your children responsibility. If you're considering growing your own garden this summer, try some of these ideas -
- Read through some of these tips for Planning a Playful Garden. This article has some great ideas for what to plant, keeping things safe for your children, etc.
- Make a DIY Butterfly Feeder to hang near your garden.
- Make a Springtime Tic Tac Toe or Outdoor Tic Tac Toe board. These will make a pretty addition to your garden and encourage your children to spend time outside.
- Create your own Terra Cotta Garden Markers.
- Try some of these great Gardening Activities for Toddlers.
- Container gardening is a great option if you're short on space or time.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique