- Make a foam pencil case.
- Let your children help you pick out food for their lunches (check out this great organization idea). Include something fun like a special snack or superhero bags.
- Read a few books about going back to school.
- Have a special breakfast on the first day of school (this blog post has some really cute ideas).
- Plan a fun activity for the whole family to do the weekend after school starts, such as going to the zoo, seeing a movie, or playing putt putt golf.
- Bonus - stay organized with these awesome free printables for sending money and notes to school with your children.
*We're giving away a $10 Walmart card - click here for your chance to win!
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique