Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is a classic children's book that many ages can enjoy. The fun rhyming story and bright colors are a fun way for your kids to learn to love reading. Here are a few ideas for you to try with your family once you've finished reading this book.
- Buy a whole coconut. Have an adult cut it open and use the meat and milk to make a homemade smoothie or milkshake.
- Draw a coconut tree with letters climbing up it. Glue on pieces pieces of coconut shell to make it 3D.
- If you have younger children, practice the alphabet with them (reciting and/or writing).
- Draw and decorate a big version of the first letter of your child's name.
- Eat alphabet cereal as a snack.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique