Keeping toys organized can be a challenge. Many toys have lots of little pieces, and then there's the sheer number of toys you're dealing with. Keeping toys organized is possible - all it takes is a little bit of thought. Here are 5 tips to help you keep your children's toys organized. (These ideas are all easy enough that your children can keep up with them, too!)
- Corral stuffed animals in a stuffed animal hammock. You can buy hammocks made specifically for this purpose, or buy a small one from the outdoor section.
- Toy boxes are great, but it's easy for them to become messy and overwhelming. Add bins to the inside so different types of toys stay together.
- Speaking of bins - most discount stores sell low shelves that come with matching bins. Turn this into child friendly toy storage by adding a picture to the front. This will make it easier for children to put things back where they belong.
- Make use of the space under your child's bed by adding drawers. These don't have to be built in (although that's a great option!). Just slide a few plastic ones under the bed and you'll instantly gain a lot of storage. (Bonus! This helps prevent things from getting lost underneath the bed.)
- If your child loves Legos, this idea from I ♥ Organizing is amazing! If you don't have the space (or that many Legos) you could implement something similar with a plastic or wicker drawer set.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique