Mother's Day is May 13, and homemade gifts are a wonderful way to show your love. Here are 5 simple ideas that children can make themselves (with a little adult help).
- Yarn covered pencil holder.
- Stepping stone. Fill a disposable pie plate with Plaster of Paris. Have your child make a hand print and then decorate it with glass stones. Use a stick to write the date or a message. (Follow the directions on the package for drying time and to remove the stepping stone safely.)
- Bouquet of photo flowers. These are super cute!
- Homemade coasters. Let children decorate small ceramic tiles with paint pens. Glue felt or cork to the back of the tile.
- Custom candy bars. Have an adult cut out a piece of paper to the size of a Hershey's bar wrapper. Children can decorate the paper(s) and then glue them around the chocolate bar(s).
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique