Pinkalicious is a very popular children's book, and for good reason - it's adorable! What little girl wouldn't love a book that's all about pink? Here are a few fun ideas for you to try with your child once you've finished reading the book together -
- Plant a pot of flowers (pink peonies, of course!).
- Make homemade bubble wands (you can also add a couple of drops of food coloring to your bubble solution to turn it pink - just be careful not to stain anything!).
- Bake Cotton Candy Cupcakes.
- Give each other manicures with pink nail polish.
- Use pink fabric paint to embellish a plain shirt.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique