Easter is early this year - April 8th. It may have sneaked up on us, but there's still time to try some fun crafts and activities with your family. Here are a few ideas.
- Decorate an Easter tree. You can use a tree in your yard or even a small Christmas tree. Hang Easter eggs, popcorn garlands (use colored popcorn for extra color), and make Easter ornaments out of salt dough.
- Easter and springtime means the birds will be visiting your yard. Leave a treat for them with this simple birdseed wreath.
- Make Peeps chocolate covered pretzels.
- Create your own Peeps wreath.
- This Mini Resurrection Garden is a great way to keep the focus on the real reason for Easter, and it's a simple project your kids will love.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique