The yellow duck lovey pictured above is one of our newest items. It's soft, cuddly, and adorable. And it coordinates perfectly with this duck blanket!
Ducks are a really cute theme for a nursery. Yellow is perfect for a gender neutral room, but it's also easy to add in other colors if desired. Here are a few decorating ideas -
- If you're adding in other colors such as blue or pink, paint your walls one of those shades. Otherwise, bright white is a great canvas for the rest of your decor.
- Draw or trace a simple duck shape on a sponge. Stamp yellow ducks onto one or all of your white walls.
- Another painting option is to add yellow stripes to one of your walls to create a focal point. This is a quick project and would have a big impact.
- Light wood or white furniture would look best with this theme and color scheme. If you're willing to do a little bit of customization, add yellow polka dots or paint the handles yellow (or use one of your coordinating colors).
- Fill an apothecary jar with rubber ducks for a simple and pretty accessory.
- Paint a plain shelf yellow and add white wicker baskets to hold toys, diapers, etc.
- Visit a local pond or zoo in spring and take pictures of the baby ducks. Frame a few close ups for your walls (if this isn't feasible, you can find photos online).
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique