Leap Day is tomorrow! It's a great chance to teach your children exactly what a leap year and day are, and to have some frog themed fun (leap year, get it?). Here are a few ideas -
- Learn why we even have leap days and years (if you have older children you can learn a lot about this - why the earth turns, why we have days and nights, etc.).
- Read Leap's Day with your family (check your local library).
- Wear green outfits and play leap frog.
- Make your own calendars. Print pages off of the internet or your computer and draw pictures to go above them.
- Make cards to wish your family and friends a happy leap day.
- Make frog puppets out of paper bags and have your own puppet show.
- Create your own fly catching frogs.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique