We've already given you tips and recipes for a family friendly Super Bowl party. Today we're sharing fun games and crafts that are Super Bowl related - they're perfect for keeping your children occupied during the game or for doing at a different time.
- Play Dough is always a hit with children. To make it Super Bowl themed, have your children create a Superbowl field. Use green Play Dough for the turf, gray to make a goal post, white to create lines on the field, etc.
- Make pom poms in your favorite team's colors.
- Print off coloring pages for your children to color and embellish.
- These football windsocks are really cute and would also be a great decoration.
- Make a football paper chain - use brown construction paper and white crayons to decorate each link like a football. Then glue them together as you normally would.
- Wall Football
- Tabletop Football
- Football Bingo (great for older children)
- Hot Football (hot potato using a football)
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique