A monkey theme is adorable for a baby shower. You can use Curious George as some of your inspiration, or just stick with monkeys in general. Here are a few ideas to get you started -
- Serve these cute monkey cupcakes.
- For the rest of your food, try to keep your theme in mind. Make things like banana bites dipped in chocolate, banana pudding, etc. Use themed bowls or banana leave to serve the rest of your dishes.
- Turn your room into a tropical oasis. Add artificial palm trees, woven mats, and vines around the room.
- Package candied banana chips in small clear baggies for favors. Tie with a ribbon and add a monkey themed card.
- Fill a large jar with small banana shaped candies. Have your guests guess how many are in the jar. Give the winner a sock monkey as their prize.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique
*Check out our Summer Fun eBook!