Peter Pan is popular with both boys and girls, but most girls' favorite part is Tinkerbell. After all, what little girl wouldn't love to be a flying fairy? If your little girl is a Tinkerbell fan, these party tips are perfect for you.
- Have all the guests come dressed as fairies (boys can come dressed as Peter Pan or some of the Lost Boys).
- Make Pixie Dust Trees to use as decorations and centerpieces. You could even make larger versions using shipping tubes.
- Weave flower garlands around the tables.
- String flower lights around your home.
- Send out flower or fairy shaped invitations.
- Give out wands for favors.
- Make bubble blowing wands with all the guests. (Use craft wire and dowels or pencils. Decorate with beads.)
- Use Tinkerbell themed plates and utensils.*
- Serve cupcakes embellished with "fairy dust" (colored sugar).
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique
*Affiliate link used - for more information see our disclosure.