The craziness of Christmas is over, and now it's time for New Year's! Even if your children are too young to stay up until midnight, your family can still have fun trying some of these crafts and activities -
- Have Party Hat Wraps for lunch or supper.
- Make these New Year's Eve Marshmallows for dessert. (Also great for a party.)
- These countdown bags are really cute!
- Make Disco Balls and hang them around your living room.
- Create a time capsule. You can make a small one out of a jar (like this one) or make a big one and bury it in your backyard (or stick it in your garage) for a few years.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique