National Dairy Month isn't over yet! We've already given you lots of fun ideas for you and your family to try (part 1 and part 2), and we've got even more today. These ideas are great if your kids are bored, you want something fun to do as a family, or you homeschool and want a way to make learning more interesting for your kids. (Don't forget - we've also launched an eBook full of fun ideas - Summer Fun!)
- Visit an icecream parlor with your family.
- Make homemade Sundaes (this is also great for a party).
- Create cheese and cracker magnets.
- Try making your own yogurt.
- Make homemade parfaits with yogurt, granola, and fruit.
Bear Hugs Baby Boutique
*Check out our Summer Fun eBook!